REGISTER TO VOTE
The deadline to register and be eligible to vote in the 2020 General Election is Monday October 5th, 2020. Please make sure your voter registration is sent to the Hamilton Co. Board of Voter Registration!
GET YOUR BALLOT
The deadline to request your absentee ballot for the 2020 General Election is Thursday October 22nd, 2020. Please make sure your ballot request is sent to the Hamilton County Election Office!
CAST YOUR VOTE
The deadline for your absentee ballot for the 2020 General Election to be received is on election day Tuesday November 3rd, 2020 by NOON. Please make sure to mail your ballot in advance to ensure your voice is heard!
Your vote is powerful. The priorities that are important to young people can only be enacted by electing champions who will fight for us. If we don’t vote we remain silent; but when we vote our voices are heard.
CHECK YOUR STATUS
Check your registration status, your voting districts and more!
Track your absentee ballot to monitor:
- When the application form was received.
- When your absentee ballot was mailed.
- When your returned ballot was received.
All primary and general elections are administered at a county level!
Visit the county website to find:
- Important dates, times, & locations.
- Info about working the polls.
- Local district maps and more!
Board of Voter Registration
1 Hamilton County Square, Suite 13
Noblesville, IN 46060
1 Hamilton County Square, Suite 106
Noblesville, IN 46060
We know as election day draws near the amount of ways you can get involved increases! Make sure to help out or get involved this election cycle one of these ways:
- Work The Polls – Help your community and do your civic duty! Fill out the Hamilton County Poll Worker Form and then email our County Chair so your township and precinct chairs can be informed.
- Display Yard Signs – Yard signs run out quickly as voters get excited to show their vote for Democrats this election cycle! Follow the social media page of our county party as information on yard sign events is shared once they become available: Hamilton County Democratic Party.
- Volunteering – Our organization, our County Party, and candidates will be hosting tons of events with ways to get involved. Follow our social media pages for these opportunities. You can always email us directly or email our County Chair directly to inquire about specific events or to get connected with candidates running to represent you!
GENERAL ELECTION INFORMATION
The 2020 General Election in Indiana is on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020. Absentee Voting by Mail is only available to those selecting a valid excuse on their absentee ballot request form. Stay safe and cast your vote from the safety of your own living room if this option is available to you; this will help to minimize lines for in-person voting to help curb the spread of COVID-19.
If you are unable to vote by mail, please contact the Hamilton County Election Office to discuss alternatives and still vote safely! Vote by travel board is also an option for voters who qualify, please fill out and submit this form to the Hamilton County Election Office to apply.
For more information on the COVID-19 pandemic please visit the Indiana State Department of Health. Please make sure to keep your fellow voters and our dedicated poll workers safe when voting in-person by wearing a mask or face covering and following all guidelines from the Indiana State Department of Health.
Vote Early In-Person:
If you did not request an absentee ballot or need to cast your vote in-person, take advantage of early voting locations throughout Hamilton County to avoid long lines and keep yourself and others safe.Early Vote Locations:
Judicial Center, One Hamilton County Square, Noblesville
Hamilton County Fairgrounds, Annex Building, 2003 Pleasant St, Noblesville
Early Vote Times:
- Tuesday thru Friday, October 6 – 9 from 9 am to 4 pm
- Monday thru Friday, October 12 – 16 from 9 am to 4 pm
- Monday thru Saturday, October 19 – 24 from 9 am to 4 pm
- Monday thru Saturday, October 26 – 31 from 9 am to 4 pm
- Monday, November 2 from 8 am to noon
Early Vote Satellite Locations:
Jill Perelman Pavillion, 3000 W 116th St, Carmel
Mercy Road Church, 2381 Pointe Parkway, Carmel
Billericay Park Building, 12690 Promise Road, Fishers
Roy G Holland Memorial Park Building, 1 Park Dr, Fishers
Westfield City Hall, 130 Penn St, Westfield
Cool Creek Nature Center, 2000-1 E 151st St, Carmel
- Wednesday and Thursday, October 21 & 22 from 2 pm to 7 pm
- Friday and Saturday, October 23 & 24 from 10 am to 3 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday, October 28 & 29 from 2 pm to 7 pm
- Friday and Saturday, October 30 & 31 from 10 am to 3 pm
General Election Day:
Polls will be open on General Election day Tuesday November, 3rd from 6am to 6pm. You must vote at your precincts voting location. Visit Indiana’s Voter Portal to find your specific polling location.
2020 Indiana General Election Tuesday, November 3rd